• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think?

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
atm ogs is in the spare bedroom, he has the door open but im worried he may feel excluded :roll: He has time outside with me ext but am wondering if i should put his cage in my bedroom ? so then he deffo sees me everyday ? what do you think>

:lol: lmao all in good time :p

He is now attacking a random tissue box :roll: he has loads of toys but chooses a tissue box :lol:

I'd put him in your room if he would have the same amount of space & if it is bunny proofed. I love waking up every morning to Piglet & Eeyore running over to me for their breakfast :love:

actaully he would have more room as my rrom is slightly bigger plus not filled with computer desk :roll: so i think i will move him into my room on the weekend.
Only one thing - what about fumes from perfume ext? shall i spray outside the room >

:lol: :lol: we wil have to see - i will try and get through it but if it gets too much then he will have to go out till after GCSE's cos i dont get much sleep as it is :lol:

he does where himself out quite quickly - like noew he has had a mad hour and hes compltely flopped out :love:

Back