• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This photo makes me laugh..

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Looking through bunny pics :lol:
I've now taken it out as it was getting damp in the weather, i've replaced it will large cardboard hidey holes for them. Y'know you get those giant Next flower boxes? Two of those stuffed with hay ;)

HolyDay004-1.jpg

Yeh mine has now died too! I did leave it in the rain my mistake and tinkerbell had decided it needed a bigger hole up to the top level but got abit over excited and ended up chewing away the whole floor :shock::lol:

Photo0148.jpg

Last edited:
wow those are awesome! I showed my OH - he's hanging his head in despair. Think I might have some work to do to get me one of those!

it hasn't completely died, has a nice hole in the back and Gho liked to dismantle it :lol:
it's in the garage and is coming out in the summer again :)

wow those are awesome! I showed my OH - he's hanging his head in despair. Think I might have some work to do to get me one of those!

Show your other half this pic.... this is my partner.... he's a surgeon, after watching me struggle he took the bait and made it for me ;) :D:lol:

Photo0144.jpg

Looking through bunny pics :lol:
I've now taken it out as it was getting damp in the weather, i've replaced it will large cardboard hidey holes for them. Y'know you get those giant Next flower boxes? Two of those stuffed with hay ;)

HolyDay004-1.jpg

thats a great pic where do you buy them from, are there all different sized one available?:)

Back