• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another arrival!! Sharon . . . More pics added!!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
. . . now known as Cleo, short for Cleopatra because of those beautiful eyes :love:

She came to me yesterday from Starlights along with Truffles aka Tula! (See my other post!) She is three years old and has been sad since loosing her long term partner :(
She is being bonded with Lucky and Littlefoot. Littlefoot barely blinked an eyelid, but Lucky is a bossy madam! She did a lot of chasing yesterday and Cleo is now pretty uncertain about her. She's been keeping to herself today and doing a fair bit of foot stomping when Lucky comes near, but hopefully, over the next few days she will realise that they are actually quite a loving pair of rabbits and she will drop her guard and get to know them.

Here she is at the back with Lucky, almost having a cuddle;
IMG_1756.jpg

And here's the three of them. She was eating with them so she will put up with their company briefly when there's food about :D
IMG_1761.jpg

Still looking quite nervous, but hopefully I will be able to update in a few days with some more snuggly pictures :)

Last edited:
Awww bless little Sharon/Cleo, I think I'd be a bit intimidated if you put me in with Lucky as well :lol: Fortunately you know it's all grump and no bite and if they're still together so far, it's promising for a happy trio in a few days :)

I see you managed to overrule the name of Bambi that one of your girls wanted :lol:

Aww bless her, im sure given a bit more time, will really come out of herself given her new friends :love::love:

Im so glad she has been given another chance at happiness:love:

Oh what good news, well done :D She's looking so much more alert and happy, she must love having friends again :D

Back