• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Conti Giant PPl - DO they fit through snugglesafe warrens? lol

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
As the title says... would a conti giant fit through a snugglesafe warren?

I ask because im just about to buy panacur from VetUk, and dont know whether to get them some warrens for when they move into the shed?

xXx

I would guess that they wouldn't. My French lop fits through Ok but she is aon the small side

:( Thanks Liz... i did think this. I think Lolly would fit through, shes a french lop, but not fully grown. But wouldnt want to risk it if it meant Ronnie getting stuck :?

I shall give it a miss i think, OH thinks his ears are too big, they need pinning back apparently :roll:

Its fustrating isnt it? I wish i could find something he could fit in :( Been to Ikea today and found absolutely nothing suitable for him :( xXx

i got the cat tunnels from ikea these which tie together at the ends and are waterproof.

she's also got the dog basket from ikea this one which she can fit in!
DSCF4423.jpg

though while looking for those links i might get one of these next time i'm there!

I saw those tunnels!! OH said he wouldnt fit :?:( I got the basket though :love: Its so sweet isnt it :lol:

i just feel so sorry for the big buns, as theres nothing out there for them :?

Is there anything else youve managed to get from anywhere big enough for her? xXx

she's got an activity centre for toddlers from woolies :D

not a very good pic as it is off my phone
DSC00309.jpg

i forgot, she likes wearing the ikea basket also :p:p:lol::lol:
IMG_0044.jpg

other than these she has a dining room chair she has claimed as her own

and as many big cardboard boxes that i can lay my hands on!

Awww :lol: Bless her!! Im trying to find things to put in the shed for them :? Its bloomin hard :roll: I did see a tent at Ikea, it was only a couple of pounds and was Hugeeee!! Too big for the shed :lol:

Im going to try and get them a decent toddler chair (hope they'll fit :roll:) Other than that, mum has a beautiful wicker chair in her summer house :roll::lol:

I didnt order the warrens, ordered 4 tubes of panacur wormer :roll: xXx

Loiter around some house building sites ..you may be able to pick up a discarded plastic pipe....
DSC00470.jpg

:lol: Loula, my rabbits used to have that basket before they destroyed it, they used to fight for who would sit in it... only one bun at a time! :lol:

Yeah :? Im sure theyre gonna love their panacur :lol::roll:

:lol: @ Loitering!! Its a good idea mind you, your pipe looks amazing!! All the best things are free they say :? xXx

:lol: Loula, my rabbits used to have that basket before they destroyed it, they used to fight for who would sit in it... only one bun at a time! :lol:

Tha doesnt sound too good :shock: I can imagine Ronnie warning Lola away, no doubt he'll be king of the basket :roll::lol: For the price though, you cant complain :) Id go and buy another :D

Tha doesnt sound too good :shock: I can imagine Ronnie warning Lola away, no doubt he'll be king of the basket :roll::lol: For the price though, you cant complain :) Id go and buy another :D

:oops: not literal fighting... like bickering and nudging each others bums to push each other off :lol:

Awww, did you bond them yourself, or did you get them as a pair?? Mine arent bonded yet :oops::? Dreading it :? xXx

oh man, I was SO lucky... I never had to bond them,they bonded themselves, after I neuterd Oscar (my other giant). they were both from different breeders though.

this was them, the day I bonded them, Hermione was about 12 weeks old, and Oscar was about 7 months.
socutelol.jpg

firsttimemeeting.jpg

:shock: I think it was down to pure luck TBH that they got on. they even fell asleep next to each other!

Awww :love:

You were SO lucky :lol: Ive tried to bond mine once and it ended up as a vets trip for antibiotics :cry: Theyre going away now to be bonded :lol: They can cause so much damage in such a short amount of time :?

Your babies are beautiful!! :love::love:

Back