• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffles is here! (Pic heavy!!)

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Truffles arrived yesterday from Starlights Rescue (thank to the taxi service of Santa and Louise and Gus ;) )
She is absolutely adorable and so wee!! Kris of Starlights rescued her frombeing sold out of a cardboard box at Asda's and she was barely old enough to leave her mother :(
However, she seems to be settling in well. Yesterday she spent a good couple of hours snuggled up against my DH's furry jumper and then had a good run around and even had a binky :love:
We have now renamed her Tula (Too-lah)
IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

We started bonding with Poppy today. First in the bathroom;
Tula is not too sure about this giant;
IMG_1747.jpg

Then we moved into the indoor cage that will be their base in the kitchen (they will have free range in there :D)
Happy as long as there is something good to eat! (I'm not sure there's been a moment where she ISN'T eating hay or pellets :lol: )
IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

Poppy seems to be very happy with her new friend. She's been doing "happy flops" all day and I haven't seen her really do any before :D
IMG_1762.jpg

Awww that's such good news :love: How lovely that Poppy has done happy flops with her new friend :) Truffles/Tula is never going to be cold and lonely again, I'm so pleased for her :D

(PS it was Lou le taxi not me, I just came along for the free ride :lol:)

Eeep have you seen her little baby chick impression ;)
She's such a cutie and really is small in the flesh!

:love::love::love:

Awww, mum is still moaning that i didnt give her a chance to say bye!!:lol:

She looks so happy with her new friend!

Poppy is :love::love:

Back