• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Periscope bunnies

Maestro

Young Bun
Hi,

I'm new but wanted to post some pics. Would anyone like to post pics of their periscoping bunnies. They're just so funny when they do it! Here are Crotchet and Quaver doing their stretchy thing

Crotchet wondering what's coming towards him
100_0084.jpg

Quaver hears some rustling of herb bags
100_0066.jpg

100_0017.jpg

Oh my! Your buns are supercute :love: :love: Welcome to the forum, I hope to see many more piccies :D :D

*Hopes Bavarian Bunny will post some pictures of Cloud - best periscope bunny I have ever seen!*

Hello Maestro :wave:

Your Bunnies are soooooooooo cute :love: :love:

I detect a 'Music' theme....'Quaver', 'Crotchet' and your username Maestro !!!

This is one of my Bunnies

008-7-2.jpg

Crotchet is the shy one of the two although right now he's running around like a loon. Yup musical names - when I was at school my mum was going to get cats and we chose the names Treble and Bass. we never got the cats but the names stayed in mind. I would have used them for the buns but one was supposed to be a girl and thought the names were too masculine. Of course turns out now that both bunnies are boys but never mind! They're getting better and better at periscoping now. more pics are in the introductions bit - don't want to overload on the first day!

Hi, and WELCOME to the forum! :wave: Your bunnies are gorgeous! :love:

Here are a few of mine......................

Petal
APetal.jpg

APetalstanding2.jpg

Archie
Archie.jpg

Mindy
AMindystanding4.jpg

AMindystanding5.jpg

Oh my! Your buns are supercute :love: :love: Welcome to the forum, I hope to see many more piccies :D :D

*Hopes Bavarian Bunny will post some pictures of Cloud - best periscope bunny I have ever seen!*

Ok, here are some of little Cloud:

cloud3.jpg

cloud1.jpg

And a bad quality video, but you get an idea of how he spends his time in the run. :lol:

What a good thread and so many cute buns too. :love:

Here are some of mine:

Emrys sniffing the winter air
EmrysandBerrieChristmas200851.jpg

Merri giving me the cherub look
Merri.jpg

Elidore has a nosey
72Elidore25thOct.jpg

Elidore shows off his nose
73Elidore25thOct2006.jpg

Mona rises to the occassion
Monakin.jpg

Berrie scopes
Rowaneberrie27thJune200876.jpg

Berriscoping :lol:
Rowaneberrie27thJune200877.jpg

Sweet bunnies!!!! :love:

Is someone being held captive and trying to claw their way out from under Elidore's hutch?!?!? :shock: :shock: :lol:

Back