• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

well...i did it..first time ever.

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
I sent a formal complaint to p@h

i was courtious but to the point i think...i feel better now ive done it, i am just hoping i hear back from them.

still cant get those rabbits off my mind :(

also think ive convinced my friend NOT to get another rabbit from their adoption as i think its just an ex sale rabbit...im having her round weds to look at rescuses..fingers crossed she'll do that as her first bun was adoption and he was ill for ages :(

wish me luck ;)

Good for you. I complained to P@H back in October and got a fairly positive email back that they acknowledged my concerns, did care about their animals and would speak to the people involved. The email did sound very encouraging but whether these things are actually rectified on the shop floor is another matter.

I hope your complaint has a positive outcome.

That would be a pretty standard reply, it's whether they take it on board and actually make any changes that matters :?

I think every bunny deserves a loving home, rather to her who will look after it better than the random customer that decided on the spur of the moment they want a pet.

Yes every bunny deserves a loving home. But they shouldnt palm the bunnies who cant be sold into their adoption centre to make them more appealing :?

Well done Chloe hun :D Have already spoke to you about it but still think you did the right thing :) xXx

Back