• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think these 2 will ever bond...?

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Gizzy027.jpg

:lol:

This is after 24 hours together :D

Gizzy018.jpg

Gizzy019.jpg

And fatty Sebastian is showing Gizzy how best to eat quickly and shred the newspaper to bits!!! :lol:

Fingers crossed it stays this way :D

Well done !!! Have you stolen my Muffin bunny in my siggy :shock: :lol: :lol: She is bonded with Crumpet, Radley and Spuddy :D

They look happy Jos :) I wouldnt give it up as a bad job yet :lol: Are they still inside??

Do you fancy a pair of giants to bond ;) :lol: Only joking hun xXx

They look happy Jos :) I wouldnt give it up as a bad job yet :lol: Are they still inside??

Do you fancy a pair of giants to bond ;) :lol: Only joking hun xXx

Yes they are still inside, the heating is off, it's rather chilly!! The OH keeps moaning that it'a cold and I say it can go on if the buns can live inside, he soon stops moaning! :lol:

It would seem I am having my friends pair of boys and her single girl to bond :shock: wonder if i could make a living from it :lol: xxxx

Yes they are still inside, the heating is off, it's rather chilly!! The OH keeps moaning that it'a cold and I say it can go on if the buns can live inside, he soon stops moaning! :lol:

It would seem I am having my friends pair of boys and her single girl to bond :shock: wonder if i could make a living from it :lol: xxxx

:lol: Bless him!

yeah, its £90 on average round here you have to paid to have buns bonded :shock: You could undercut that :lol: xXx

Ha it'd run into the hundreds with mine :roll: They'd be there months :lol:

Im not convinced theyre gonna bond :oops: xXx

:lol: I don't think 2 giants running around the house for months would best please the OH!

Sure they will bond, fingers crossed :)

Back