• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SHOCK I think I've bonded a 3 to a 4

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have had one of my British Giants 'Tally' living in the same shed as Timmy, Branston & Mayo for a couple of months now as since Tally lost her partner Tabby. Every time I let Tally out of the crate her and Mayo would have a few scuffles and then both would run and take cover:? anyway while I was cleaning them out today I thought I would try them all again and guess what they are all sprawled out in the shed. I will give them a big bowl of veg tonight to share and see what happens then:shock:. I hope they have bonded as I hated locking Tally in the crate and now they will all have more space as I can take the dog crate down:D:D

Fingers crossed for them PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEase

Aaaaaaw it would be wonderful if Tally could have some other bun company so will definitely keep everything crossed they have a harmonious night

How's it going?????!!!! And once again, there's something in the water up there! Your bonding is WAY too easy!! I'm bringing the 5 to you!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Well Tally as got above her station a little and I have had to put her back in her dog crate as she decided she wasn't going to let anyone move let alone have any veg, so I will just keep trying :cry:

Back