• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Postal Photo Competition - Rosettes To 5th Place!! Now Closes 1st February!!

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
CLOSES 1st February 2009

National Rabbit Week
Held on behalf of ‘Rattiemommys all care rescue' and “Rosie Rabbit Rescue”
Profit from this show will go to help rabbits in need of getting neutered, vaccinated, wormed and any other treatment needed. Visit - www.rosierabbits.co.uk

Classes: open to RABBITS only.

1/ Pretty Does
2/ Handsome Bucks
3/ Youngsters (Under 1yr)
4/ Pairs (Opposite)
5/ Pairs (Alike)
6/ 3 + More Together
7/ Unusual Markings
8/ Relaxing
9/ Xmas Themed
10/ Open (Anything else)

Entry Fee’s
£1 per photo per class

Rosettes / Prizes
Rosettes to 5th Place In each class

How To Enter:
Please mark all photos on their reverse clearly with your name, address, rabbits details and the class/s you wish to enter. Photos can enter more than one class as long as the correct fee for each class is paid. Send your entries with a min sized A4 padded SAE and £1.50 worth of loose stamps, any not used will be returned.

Entry Fees and Entries should be sent to:
Please PM me for details.

Please allow a max of 21 days for your returns. Photos must be your own work and NOT digitally altered in any way. I can not be held responsible for entries whilst in transit to and from this show although the very best care will be taken whilst the photos are in my hands
Thank You for entering and Good Luck !

NB:
Any questions, email julie@rosierabbits.co.uk

Last edited:
i remmber getting an email about this, im soo entering!1

trouble is i dont know which category lol

Hi I sent pics down but I didnt put address on back soz wrote on what class they were for though and buns names. Does this matter?

Hi I sent pics down but I didnt put address on back soz wrote on what class they were for though and buns names. Does this matter?

Hi there. No thats okay, i managed to work it out and your name was on the cheque so all fine. Your buns are called Angel and Winston right??

do i have to post them or can they be emailed?

x

They have to be posted because it is easier for the judge to look at them all at the same time for each class title. Also they can be sent back with the results and any prize's won.

If you need to get them printed you can go to www.perfectlydeveloped.co.uk and they will post to you for 14p a pic but just send them an e-mail of when they are likely to send. Wouldn't want anyone to miss the deadline because they are waiting for their pics to arrive.

They have to be posted because it is easier for the judge to look at them all at the same time for each class title. Also they can be sent back with the results and any prize's won.

If you need to get them printed you can go to www.perfectlydeveloped.co.uk and they will post to you for 14p a pic but just send them an e-mail of when they are likely to send. Wouldn't want anyone to miss the deadline because they are waiting for their pics to arrive.

i think i got some photo paper here to print them out on :)

'oh yeh i like that one' 'this bun is my fave'

n id do on buns id met or something! :oops:

im good at any other fundraising you will need though!

In the spring id like to borrow u for a car boot sale or fete thingy cos after the storys you have told me, your be brilliant for it, thats if you dont mind of course :D

Julie just to say
Good luck with your rescue! and great you are so organised already!:D

Thank you Jill, really wouldn't of been able to do it without a little help from my friends and neighbours! :D Still got lots to organise but i'm getting there and it keeps me busy :D

Back