• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any RESCUE CENTRES?

Watership_Down

Warren Scout
I met my friend today who I told about our new addition.
She went on to tell me she hates her rabbit as it hasnt seemed to have bonded with her and she wants to get rid of it. But she admits she has never been able to spend anytime with it.When she goes away on holidays she leaves it in her house without anyone coming to check, she just leaves extra pellets and hay. It doesnt get out much (maybe not at all).Basically she wants to get rid of it and is willing to give her hutch, food and make a dnation to whoever takes it.She needs the space now for a dining table.Can anyone advise me about what to do please? how do i help her find her rabbit a loving home? The rabbit is in dundee

I'd get as much info and piccies as possible and then contact one of the mods on here to post in the rabbits in need section.

If she isn't spayed it would be great if your friend could offer some money towards this. Otherwise I dont think a donation will be needed unless she goes to a rescue.

Poor love though, hope she gets a great home soon.

Oh dear, how sad :(

Im no good at offering even though I have space because im just to far away.

I hope a local rescue can help this bun xx

some people:censored: mind you cant say im surprised sadly..ive heard many similar stories:(

i hope this poor bun gets a home..a proper one...soon.

Back