• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its raining, its pouring, my rabbits are snoring

When its dark and raining outside, I'm so glad I have greenhouses, I can play with the bunnies and not get wet

Note the floor is a solid layer of bricks to keep out the damp, then a lino for ease of cleaning, and then a layer of sawdust, straw and hay to keep their feet warm

1-bed, detached des-res, in quiet neighbourhood

DCP01118.jpg

Just nipping out to the warren dear, back soon

DCP01123.jpg

Look what the neighbours are up to !

DCP01126.jpg

I'm the king of the castle - looking down my nose at everyone

DCP01119.jpg

No papparazzi please

DCP01122.jpg

And over in fifi-warren

Brrrr outside, but all snug in the fifi-warren

DCP01127.jpg

No wonder our carrots always smell of cheese - pooo

DCP01132.jpg

waaahhh, lemme out, I want to play in the rain

DCP01133.jpg

his name is cody, he has blue eyes, but the camera has given him pink ones

he is such a sweetie, he knows his name and comes if you call him (and he wants something)

when I go into the greenhouse, he hops up onto the mound to greet me face to face and gives me kisses, if he is at ground level, and you point to the mound calling his name, he hops up onto it

his favourite pasttime is running round the garden digging, then going back to the greenhouse and just flopping next to bonnie and waiting for his grooming by her

cody is also very clever, he knows how to open the greenhouse door on his own

I need to jam the door closed with a piece of wood that locks the door into place, otherwise he stands on his hind feet and pushes against it forcing it to slide open

many have been the times that I thought I put them to bed only to see a white flash run past the patio door or two ears hopping past

now not only is he safely inside, I doubt foxy would have the intelligence or dexterity to open it

Back