• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"shall I let you in on a secret?"...

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
tn_141frenchies.jpg

...says Pickle to Nibbles... "if we don't keep still for long, Mom will keep giving us treats while she tries to get a good photo of us!"

tn_141pickle2.jpg

tn_141pickle3.jpg

tn_141pickle1.jpg

and here are my soon to be a four-o (fingers crossed) trio!:

Sweep
tn_141sweep1.jpg

Merry
tn_141merry1.jpg

and Thumper
tn_141thumper1.jpg

tn_141trio2.jpg

and some of my piggies:

Sugar:
tn_141sugar1.jpg

Spice:
tn_141spice1.jpg

and Max
tn_141max.jpg

Aww lovely pics..
and so nice to see Thumper and Sugar and Spice:D

Thanks Jill

They are all wonderful :love::love: Thumper is a real trouper, although he and Sweep are sometimes a bit stroppy with each other over Merry - hence the potential fourth.

Sugar and Spice are adorable and are happily living with Percy (one of my neutered male piggies) and also 2 other girl piggies that were being given away by some local people that didn't want them any more :cry::cry:

They are all getting on brilliantly and are happily living in a converted playhouse.

Who's the fourth lucky bunster?

All being well - Marmite from Fat Fluffs - fingers crossed for a sucessful meeting on Saturday!

Pickle!!! :love: :love: :love:

Chloe as you know she is adorable! :love:

I know that the photos don't look like she has lost any weight but I'm sure that she has lost a bit - she is certainly binkying around plenty so that should help!

Her and Nibbles are totally besotted :love:

Back