• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for me and Milly again

capel

Warren Veteran
I've found a suspect area on one of her front pads and because of the drama we had with her foot abcesses last year I'm leaving nothing to chance and whipping her up to the vet at 5pm tonight. Here's hoping I'm being over-cautious and it's just simple carpet abrasion.

EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY :(

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

It is an abcess:( It's very small and shallow and the pus was very soft and not in that hard almost fibrous way that it was the last time, so hopefully we'll get on top of it early. I've opted to try just the the Manuka honey for the time being, so will be hibiscrubbing, drying, applying the honey and redressing every day.

Last edited:
Thank you. The last abcesses had remained untreated for weeks and weeks, so hopefully this will clear up without any surgical intervention. She was so good when I put on the dressing tonight..she really is a model patient, bless her.

Back