• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what did your bunny do to make you smile this weekend?

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
just as the title say how did they make you smile this weekend?
teddy was out running about last night and i was lying on the bed on my belly and she throw herself up against my leg in a flop and lay there all content. awwww so sweet, she did this three times last night, she felt all warm beside my leg.

Lola sits under the coffee table and sleeps. However we got her an old shoe box to play with and she HATES this shoe box been under the coffee table.

Everytime I push the shoe box back under the table, she pushes it back out in disgust -------------but I still have to push it back under!!!

My big, bad Duncan is never one for a cuddle but at the weekend I bought him in the house for a bit and had a nice 10 minute snuggle which I think he secretly enjoyed. I didn't tell the other bunnies as it wouldn't do much for his street cred!

I was out on saturday night for a drink and woke up with a sore head....i went through to the living room, let kermit out and gave him his breakfast, then i lay on the floor and said 'kermit come and give mummy a kiss cos she has a sore head' and he ran over and licked my face :)

Eric flopped last night :love::love::love:

I haven't seen him do that for ages!!!!(except when he was ill on 29th Dec:cry::cry:)

Honey enjoyed a running race up and down the dining room floor!!!!:lol::lol:

And Ernie? ................ well Ernie always makes me smile. He's just soooooooo cute!:love::love:

I was trying to catch Charlie to put him in his carrier and he went and hid behind the curtain thinking I couldn't see him - only his big bum was sticking out. :D

Well my mum bun (Star) has started to run up to me whenever I open up the back door :D she has come a long way from a bun that wasn't that loving towards me when I first got her. Hopefully Bugs (who does have the hump with me at the mo) will follow in her footsteps soon....

Last edited:
honey jumped 3 ft on to the kitchen table to try and eat her pellets......she was gocha'd because the bag makes a very distinctive noise. One of my foster babies sat on my foot whilst eating pellets.

My dutch chewed the carpet and as my OH tried to get her back into her crate she ran around the living room binkying and taking the micky out of him. She really makes me chuckle as she is so defiant!

My BG did a really big flop like someone had shot him. He looked so sweet!!

They all make me smile whatever they do! :)

I was sitting on the floor watching tv while fudge was having brekkie and afterwards she came over, flopped on my lap and fell asleep for half an hour :love::love: she has never done that before which made me so happy!

Also i am trying to litter train Millie and Thumper AGAIN and they never tipped the tray over during the night made me so happy :D:D:D

As it has been so cold the past few days, the bunnies have been living in the kitchen like little royal bunnies :roll:. Obviously I still had to do the housework, so had some washing hung on airer under which I put a cardboard box/tunnel. Only they decided to sit ontop of the box and pull all the pants and socks off the airer to make a little nest! Then this morning when hubby got dressed he found two lovely little holes in his boxer shorts :lol::lol::lol:

As it has been so cold the past few days, the bunnies have been living in the kitchen like little royal bunnies :roll:. Obviously I still had to do the housework, so had some washing hung on airer under which I put a cardboard box/tunnel. Only they decided to sit ontop of the box and pull all the pants and socks off the airer to make a little nest! Then this morning when hubby got dressed he found two lovely little holes in his boxer shorts :lol::lol::lol:

Love it, made me laugh out loud, this one!

Charlie decided he owned my bf when he was here last night, and just flopped out next to him and layed so those 2 cuddled for about an hour, it was so cute :love: and quite funny seeing an 18 year old cuddling a fluffy little bunny!
Charlie then decided he wanted to lay where I was, so as soon as I sat up I lost my place on the bed:roll:

Arnie always makes me smile :love:

I love it when he hears us speaking, wants to know whats going on and jumps onto his cat scratchig post looking out :lol: He looks so cute :love:

Last night after I'd topped up their feed container I heard a noise, ran upstairs and he'd jumped from the cat scratching post over the 2ft barrier! :shock: He had escaped and tried to eat his way into the tupperware pot. Made me smile but I'm obviously worried he will hurt himself as the CSP is quite a distance from the door :shock:

I was woken up in the night by another noise, by the time I got in there I had discovered a few things a mess my side of their barrier but no rabbit! He had obviously done it again but this time jumped 2ft without a run up! :shock:

I'm making up some NIC cubes in a bit to make sure he doesn't do it again.

Strange boy, poor Kira is left looking confused, seeing husbun keep disappearing in the night :lol:

When Thumper was out on Saturday morning, as it was really frosty, all the cobwebs were like little pieces of rope. He went charging off under the bench in the garden and came back with all this ropey cobwebs on his head :lol: :lol: :lol:

They looked like hair - i guess you had to be there, but it was really funny!

Back