• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

crazy rabbits

kate_s

Warren Scout
we picked up our new house rabbit Reggie yesterday:D He's 18 months old lop so cute. He's been living in a flat for 18 months but at present has not been neutered:shock: I don' know how anyone can possibly live with an unneutered rabbit in their house they are crazy:lol: I can't even make a cuppa and he's huming and circling me :lol::lol:

He's trying to jump on the sofa but keeps missing bless him so funny though!

Roll on pay day so i can book him in at the vets!

Pics to follow Kate x

I have an outdoor unspeyed rabbit and he drives me mad with his constant spraying his poor wifey bun is filthy and often orange in colour he will be getting done next month then hopefully can tackle his litter training.

My old boy was a ****** I couldnt even walk without him being under my feet.

I have an outdoor unspeyed rabbit and he drives me mad with his constant spraying his poor wifey bun is filthy and often orange in colour he will be getting done next month then hopefully can tackle his litter training.

My old boy was a pain I couldnt even walk without him being under my feet but he was sooooo friendly.

My old bun was a nethie called Reggie. :love::love: I lost him after a GA at 6 years of age, :cry::cry: but he wasn't neutered :oops: and never humped, sprayed or anything or he would have had the snip asap. :lol:

Can't wait to see pics of the little monkey. :love:

Back