• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sulking bunnies

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie and Bubbles have just been for their myxi boosters and they're not amused!!! :roll::lol:

One of them was thumping in the carrier all the way there. Alfie tried to hide under my coat when the vet plonked him on the table. I got home & put them back in the hutch - Alfie thumped his feet and ran off down to the run with Bubbles following right behind him. My little man never thumps & now he's sitting downstairs glaring at me. :(

Oh, and I've got a nose full of bunny hairs - I've never seen so much fluff come off the pair of them. :shock: :lol:

:lol: They'll get over it, but only when you felt the full wrath of their disapproval for a day or two. You should see the palaver I have getting Frank in his carrier to go to the vet for anything. Poor lad was disgusted as last time he only went to keep Dulcie comapny. He didn't speak to me for about 3 days afterwards.

:lol:

My Penny 'Pocket' hates the vet's. The vet cannot believe it when I take her cause she's just like a little spitfire trying to leg it off the table bless her. He said to me that he always thought bunnies were such gentle creatures - oh how wrong he is! ;) He always looks forward to seeing Penny!

Last edited:
Lol, I'm glad I'm not alone. :lol::lol: This was their first time in a new carrier, so they probably didn't realise where they were off to and both of them just hopped right in. I don't think they'll be so eager next time. :lol: I've been begging their forgiveness all day, but they said they need more food to make it better. ;):lol:

Lola is sulking!

She would not stop chasing Lucy in the front room so she has gone in the "naughty cupboard" and she is an a right sulk in the hay basket!!!:lol::lol:

My bunnys had a major sulk at me when i put them back in the shed, next door is letting there dirty mongrel of a dog bark and go mad at my fence, so i put them both back in the shed just incase :) Both of them sat and thumped there legs and just glared at me. Ella would probably have the dog, giving half the chance :lol:

As i've said on a previous thread. Mine can sulk for England! If looks could kill.....glaring at me from the corner of the cage because i had the audacity(sp) to close her hatch for teh night.

They are worse than men somtimes:evil:

my bunny hasnt thumped his leg for ages now (except going into the carrier for vets),but yesterday I was taking too long attaching his water bottle to his cage so therefore making too much clanging noise in his opinion! So he was not impressed by that apparently! sheesh! what a moody bunny!

:lol::lol::lol: I dunno, bunnies are worse than kids sometimes. :lol::lol: But at least they can't answer me back. :lol: They just give me moody looks instead.

Back