• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why wont they listen.....!!!!!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Was in P@H today (diff one from my usual) and so far not had many probs with them! Well today they had this beautiful agouti boy lop bunny for sale and i noticed he had a watery eye!
I went and got this girl who said she hadnt noticed it as it was fine this morning, so she got her manager over to have a look and she said its fine hes just been sitting near a draught :evil::evil:
I said to her i have 3 buns at home that have/had eye probs that could be caused by many things and he needs to see the vet! I was told that there wasnt anything wrong and that i dont need to worry as they have had a bun in before that just sat near a draught and had a watery eye :evil::evil:

Im going back on tuesday or wed to have another look and if nothing has been done im speaking to someone else and if still nothing im going to write to the headoffice and make sure something is going to get done for this gorgeous wee man!!!

I wish i could rescue all buns but thats just not an option :(:(

Its a shame, the p@h have a giant bun with severe head tilt, whose been for sale for months.... its so set now its irreversable.... :(

:evil::evil::evil:
Its even more frustrating when I see an obviously sick animal in Pets@Home and its a store where theres an in-store vet - there really is no excuse for sick animals on the premises:evil:

I suppose it could be fromt he draught, it's not unheard of, bu what I dislike about these stories is the way they seem to be so dismissive of it.

I've just sent an extremely long letter of complaint to head office about the cannock store after the split up a bonded pair in their adoption at the weekend.

shan't be going there again!

Back