• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo 'finds' himself

:lol:
p.s. We re-did tiny teddy just for you and Carlton. Not nearly as cute now he's not little though.

Yes, I saw it yesterday!! I was squealing when I saw it, I was clapping like I was there, Ryan thought I'd lost the plot! :lol:

aww ive said it b4 but i love ludo!! i just watched him as a puppy meeting the buns aswell sooo cute!!!

bless him :lol: :love:

i remember solo used to try and get his reflection in the display cabinet downstairs then one day he was upstairs brking went to see what was wrong and he had found a collie in mum and dads wardrobe!!!! :lol: he was proper growling at himself i went and sat on the floor and he started jumping up at the doors and kicking the door trying to get to me :roll: then when he came to the mirror i 'made a fuss' of the 'other' collie and he started trying to play with it :roll: :roll: hasnt paid it any attention since that day obviously just being a weirdo :lol:

OMG that is one adorable dog Im gonna have to watch all the other video clips now so yet another excuse to avoid the housework. I love the one of him meeting the buns hes tiny x

Back