• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what im getting DUKE

I saw them last time I was in pets at home. I think they will certainly attract a lot of attention lol. Spoilt Bunnies :D

They had them in my local store the other day - I was surprised at the price tag because I'm sure they used to be more like £60, so that's a bargain. I'm not sure I'd want the attention from pushing my bunnies around in one though. :oops: :lol:

I actually have been thinking about getting one of these! :oops: I wouldn't be pushing them around the streets in it or anything.....but getting my groups all into the vet at the same time for jabs is EXTREMELY difficult when I am on my own! So I would like one just to get them from the car into the surgery, as I always have to park a couple of roads away!

So I would like one just to get them from the car into the surgery, as I always have to park a couple of roads away!

That's a good idea actually. I'm lucky that I've only got two tiny bunnies and can usually park right outside the vets but it must be hard on the arm muscles otherwise. :shock::shock: The strollers aren't huge - I only looked at them very quickly in store but it would only be suitable for small dogs, so I'm guessing you could get 3 medium buns in one at a push.

Back