• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this o.k to feed??

louise1

Mama Doe
I just gave honey muched up banana with a small bit of weetabix crushed up on top is this o.k to give her??? she looooved it it was gone in 2 secs!!:?

It's fine as far as I know....just keep it minimal. Gregory is having a tiny piece of banana eachday to try and keep weight on him at the mo. Too much can upset their tummies. Not sure about the weetabix, but don't think any of its ingredients are harmful..again prob only a small amount as a treat!

It's great when they go mad for something isn;t it?! Gregory's weakness is raspberries!

I have given pringle a SMALL piece of banana before for his stomach, and he has has weetabix before for weight, just dont give to much xx

I would be very wary of giving this on a regular basis or giving more than a tiny amount. For those buns who have ever had any evidence of bloat or stasis I would totally avoid this as any increase in sugar can result in gas production in the gut.

Banana is high in sugar. Weetabix has sugar added to it in the production process.

I would be very wary of giving this on a regular basis or giving more than a tiny amount. For those buns who have ever had any evidence of bloat or stasis I would totally avoid this as any increase in sugar can result in gas production in the gut.

Banana is high in sugar. Weetabix has sugar added to it in the production process.

o.k thanks she has had banana before so only the weetabix was new would only give it as a treat. Gave it to the guineas aswell hope this was o.k??

I give kermit a chunk of banana once a week, he goes mad for it!
When i tried to give him weetabix for a treat once he just turned his nose up at it.

Back