• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feeling all broody for baby rabbits

:wave:

does anyone know of a website where I can see baby rabbits from day 1 all the way up to when they leave their mummy ?

movie clips as well as pictures would be really good, and hulstlanders or flopsy lops would be ideal

I've got some pics of my babies... I didn't take pics of them every day though, they need some privacy but I can show you what I've got :D (They're standard rexes btw)
A_bundle_of_joy_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Infants (and yes I am touching newborn bunnies but I've yet to have one get eaten because of that:roll:)
Miniature_Aroma_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Niko at one week
MY_bunny_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Rufus at one week
Big_and_small_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Niko and the runt of the litter...sadly it didn't make it:cry:
Snowy__s_got_eyes_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Rufus at 14 days and finally opened his eyes! (Normally they open at 10 days....only Niko did that, his brothers opened them with a few days apart)
Slacking_of_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Two weeks, and what was left of the litter shown above, due to too many babies for the mother to handle and I didn't have an extra doe to give them to.
Clean_Your_Room_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Niko and his mother, about two weeks old. He was the first to leave the nest (also the fattest for quite some time)
Niko_eating_Coltsfoot_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Niko again....20 days old or so. All kits had started leaving the nest at this age.
White_Beauty_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Rufus at 3 weeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYVFnV0RYE
A video, taken when they were between 2-3 weeks old.
Rabbit_in_the_sun_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

One month old Tobi or Conejo (they looked the same)
Rabbit_in_grass_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

This might be the other one...
Sharing_grapes_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Niko and Rufus at one month old
Bunny_Dinner_time_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

The whole gang+mom eating from the same dish:lol:

Continuing of the last post:

After this they changed relatively little other than growing (and eventually Rufus the runt grew to become bigger than his fat brother Niko:D) and I don't have many pics of them..
However here is Aroma with Rufus and Tobi at 8 weeks old. Their brothers had left at the time.
Cat_and_rabbit_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

The_Super_Bunny_Bros_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

And here's an extra pic of Rufus and Tobi at about 10-12 weeks old. Not sure:lol: Shortly after this pic was taken they were separated to prevent fighting.

If you want more pics of differently aged rabbits, here's some from school of babies of assorted breed and age:
Zakura__2_weeks_old_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

My dwarf mix Zakura, 2 weeks old.
What__s_for_dinner__by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Rex about 3 weeks.
Infant_Bunny_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Newborn lop dwarf.
Revenge__s_new_litter_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Rex rabbits at about....6 weeks I believe.
I_feel_warm_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Lop dwarf. 4 days old. (While taking this picture my hand mysteriously got wet)
Revenges_litter_in_the_nest_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Gorgeous 3 week old rexes
Big_brother_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Six week old rex with adult big brother (My Sasuke:love:)
Mother_and_Daughter_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

HOW DID IT GET SO BIG? Sorry XD Lop dwarf mother and mixbred daughter (half rex I think...we don't know who the father is) 3 months (older than what you asked for but I just wanted to show this pic XD)

Rabbits005.jpg

Rabbits007-1.jpg

Sniper, Dillen and sadly one little boy that didnt make it:cry:

Rabbits059.jpg

Rabbits056.jpg

Rabbits055.jpg

7 days old

rabbits012.jpg

rabbits007-2.jpg

14 days old

Tan hare and Black hare 7 days old sadly mum Horizan passed away due to an intestinal Block and so did the babies at 4 and 5 wks old:cry:
blktanlutonshow002.jpg

blackhare030.jpg

Sniper, Dillen and the poor boy at 1 1/2mth
blackhare051.jpg

blackhare037.jpg

Back