• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the FAB 4!!

attilathebun

Mama Doe
Well I think it is safe for me to introduce my rabbits to this wonderful forum!

After my little Netherland Dwarf Soozy lost her sister only 24 hours after bringing them home back in September last year we have been awaiting the arrival of a husbun. We chose the gorgeous and gentle bunster called Freddy from Flatfluffs (one of the Von Trapp family) but had to wait for each of them to mature enough for neutering. Whilst waiting, we converted our shed and decided it would be wasted on just 2 buns and wouldn't it be a wonderful idea to have 4!!!:shock:

Then, as fate would have it, the gorgeous dutch sisters Tia and Mia (who we had expressed an interest in previously but they had already been reserved)came back into rescue and we went to visit them at Abi and Ross's and fell in love with them.

So on an absolutely freezing cold New Year's Day Vickie and Abi from Fatfluffs brought them over and started the bonding process. All went well initially but Soozy was being a right mare :evil: and all 4 had to return to Vickie's on Saturday 3rd for an overnight stay.

They are now all living happily together and each day is getting better and better. I can't thank Vickie, Abi and Chloe at Fatfluffs enough for bringing these gorgeous bunnies into our life.

And here at last are a few pics................

DSCF1594.jpg

DSCF1601.jpg

DSCF1606.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: Hello Fab 4! So lovely to see you all settled and happy :D You are such lucky bunnies living in your bunny palace. I'm going to bring your foster dad to visit you really soon girls! Behave for your new mum and dad!! xx

P.S. That first pic would make a great keyring ;)

Last edited:
Heya kids!! They do make a gorgeous foursome, wonder how big little Freddy is going to be - he looks small next to T n M! :love: :love:

It is so rewarding to see them all settled and happy together and the added bonus is these buns are going to be thoroughly pampered and spoilt.

Is Mia still a man's bun?

It's difficult to tell at this early stage but personally I think they all prefer me to my OH ;) George however says it's only the food they want and not me:(

Funnily enough I have found Mia to be more accepting of strokes and nose rubs from me than Tia has been....Tia is just way too fast to be caught when she doesn't wannabe :shock:

It's quite cute when they all line up in a row waiting for cuddles and none of them wants to be left out of what the others are doing!

Ross and Abi...you are welcome anytime to come and pay the kids a visit:wave:

They look gorgeous. Big up for you for taking on 4 bunsters. You've not just given 4 buns the chance of a wonderful life, but also the next 4 that will take their place at the rescue. Well done:D

Back