• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stopped eating hay

Fran

Warren Veteran
Rubix seems to have stopped eating his hay, he's eating everything else well and ate some readigrass yesterday but isn't touching hay and his poos are a lot darker now. He has some spurs but they haven't bothered him so far so we left them and he has regular checks, am guessing it's probably them starting to bother him now?

I'd have thought that was most likely - just from the thread title I thought 'I bet the bun's got a dental problem'. Sounds as if it's time to get him booked in for a dental ASAP - better to do it while he's at least still eating something.

I'd have thought that was most likely - just from the thread title I thought 'I bet the bun's got a dental problem'. Sounds as if it's time to get him booked in for a dental ASAP - better to do it while he's at least still eating something.

Thanks Alison, I thought that must be it. Will get him booked in soon then :)

Back