• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new home for hugo and rupert aka boss

johnno

New Kit
DSCI0110.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
CopyofDSCI0108.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]g[/IMG][/IMG]

Hello:wave:
your links aren't working...can I help?
Hope the lads are behaving:D

Here you go..pics are huge!:lol:
Hugo in his new home
CopyofDSCI0107.jpg

and Boss (AKA Rupert)
CopyofDSCI0105.jpg

and like to point out..these are lucky bunnies as both are snuffly buns..brothers who needed to go as solos to indoor homes..both were taken on to live side by side so they have company:D

Last edited:
Fantastic accomodation...they look very happy, and Hugo is looking well! :D :D

Is that inside your house then? (do I spy skirting boards?) or is it in a garage/outbuilding?

I'll answer that..the lovely couple spotted Hugo and wanted to give him a home..then they learnt of Rupert too...so they have converted their spare room into a bunny room:D Divided it in half and covered floor with lino..then hay..lots of as you can see..both buns have a hutch but never shut in..just some where they can go if they wish..great!

hi all

yep hugo and boss as rupert is now known have both settled in very well, no health problems, yep they have tunnels, boss has turned a right little character and has come right out of his shell........both like being pick up and cuddled.

hi jill that'll be fine, and yep a whole room just for the buns and they appear to enjoy it very much, although i wouldn't advise watching most haunted live though..........tends to give you a bit of a fright on occassions
:lol:

re: visit

if you let me know you would like to come and visit i am at home friday morning, but paul will be here after 4pm, or after 2pm on saturday :wave:

Back