• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new foster bunny Luke

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Luke was brought to me by his owners today. He is 2 years old and definitely male. :shock: He will need a little operation very soon. His Eau de Bunbun is quite strong and he chins absolutely everything. He has lived alone so far, only got to play with a guinea pig sometimes, and with the owners' new puppy lately. But I guess that the puppy is now more interesting, and poor Luke did not get much attention any more. So it is best for him to find a new home, with a bunny friend.
As you can see, he has got weepy eyes. He also makes some strange sounds, like he is wheezing, but not all the time. Hopefully we can get him to our vet tomorrow.
Not sure what his colour is called? He looks like the bunny version of a Siamese cat.

Luke1.jpg

Luke2.jpg

Hes gorgeous Gisela. You do such a great job fostering and getting bunnies ready for their new future. Well done.

Hes gorgeous Gisela. You do such a great job fostering and getting bunnies ready for their new future. Well done.

Thank you, Lorraine! :) The owners left a generous donation of 5 Pounds for ARC. I had told them how much neutering and vaccinating him will cost, and then I did not even know that his eyes were weepy. His poos are tiny, hope he likes hay. :( Maybe I should think of some fundraiser for him.

Back