• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny :)

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Well here she is

Gizzy005.jpg

Her name is Gizmo and she came from Fat Fluffs. She travelled extremely well, and was very nosey the whole way home.

And she is hopefully going to live with Sebastian

Here is their first meeting
Gizzy014.jpg

Gizzy015.jpg

Bonding vibes please for Sebastian and Gizmo

And thanks to Chloe and everyone at Fat Fluffs, I do believe Gizzy is the cutest bun i have ever seen! :love:

He's being quite nice now so fingers crossed, she's a bit warey of him as he can be a bit of a sod but he's not been nasty only a bit chasey and pulled a bit of hair, I think he'd like to mount her but she'd having none of it (after he made his nest last week as well!!! :lol:)

Oh she's sooooooooo cute :love:

I am so pleased she has found a wonderful home and husbun. I met her at the Fat fluffs festive fundraiser and she is gorgeous. :love:
She looks so settled and happy. Loads of vibes for a smooth bonding.

I am so pleased she has found a wonderful home and husbun. I met her at the Fat fluffs festive fundraiser and she is gorgeous. :love:
She looks so settled and happy. Loads of vibes for a smooth bonding.

Thank you, I'm so happy to have her, I can not believe no one snapped her up before!!!

She let him mount her (poor little thing :)) but they have now settled really well, (I think he needed to get it out of his system! :lol: MEN!) :D

:roll: Yup - men!! :roll: :lol: Fingers crossed! :D

All is going well, she is quite nervous of him (loves us people thou :D) and runs away from him, i think he rather likes her thou so hopefully he'll gain her trust (he's very busy ripping the newspaper up! :lol:) :D xx

Back