• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola gets PC literate!!!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Whats all this Rabbits United malaraky then????
PCLola.jpg

LOla was grooming our elderly cat this morning and her ears were back in a friednly way - I know if her ears had of been upright and forward it would have been aggressive but her ears were down and she seemed really relaxed so hopefully she will be the same with Lucy, I have a stuffed rabbit on my bed and Lola loves to groom her, hopefully she will be the same with Lucy! :love::love:

She is in the naughty corner, nicked the satsumas from the fruit bowl and a pink Quality Street, she is turning into a right climber! She periscopes looking for stuff then there is no stopping her!

awww i think she is cute and her personality sounds wonderful and amusing:lol: so cute and fluffy but very mischeiveous:D

I think she's sweet. She's obviously not impressed with the program on the telly and got bored. Turn the computer on Mum!

Wow Andrea, you must REALLY love your Lola......she pinched your precious satsumas and all she got was the naughty corner?!?!? :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is SUCH a gorgeous girlie!!!!! :love: :love: She is probably looking for pics of herself online!!! :lol:

Must say Lola's pictures dont do her justice at all....

When i first met Lola i was shocked, she is just beautiful :love: :love:

Back