• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another fluff joins our long term residents

ecudc

Warren Veteran
My little foster bunny Santa Snowball went to the vets yesterday for his mixi & we asked the vet to have a look at him as although there was nothing you could really put your finger on, something wasn't quite right. True enough we found out that he has one side of his jaw longer than the other so one of his molars is not being ground down. This means he'll need to have it burred every month or so. As the chance of finding someone to take on this responsibility is slim & he'll need to go to our vets who'll do it without GA, he'll be staying with us & will join our sponsorship buns. This is the lovely lad....

92783a67.jpg

510ceb49.jpg

CIMG9056.jpg

:wave: Hello Santa, sweetie :D I've been busy making your photo into nice keyrings for the lovely people who sponsor you. Tell Auntie Lucy to give you a special nose rub frm me and all my bunnies! x

he said ta very much for the nose rubs but after getting an injection AND having someone prodding him in a private area looking for plums AND having someone poking in his mouth he doesn't want to have too much hoomin company tonight, especially as the nasty bunny woman was talking about taking away his plums. He's very fond of plums and gets very annoyed if his brothers and sisters eat them so he doesn't want the nasty bunny woman to take them away thank you.

Last edited:
Hello little Santa! I was really disappointed when Rebecca said you were going to have long term teeth problems but we promise we will look after you and make sure you have the best home.x

Back