• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do about Bailey and Alyssa?

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
well they still chase quite often, from about 9-11 on a night, and then it calms, can't hear chasing on a night and then about 7-8 on a morning.

bailey seems happy enough but im concerned that they don't get on well x

Gho and Toffee did this in the first few months of their bond. Gho has her times and Toffee is just such a darling he takes it. The have 100% stopped now though and love eachother to bits.

well they still chase quite often, from about 9-11 on a night, and then it calms, can't hear chasing on a night and then about 7-8 on a morning.

bailey seems happy enough but im concerned that they don't get on well x

How long have they been bonded for?

Sarah, sorry to hear there still at it.

I wonder whats making them start?

Some of my lot start chasing, if they see/smell/hear another bun.....

My both my guineas and rabs do that!!!!!
I just always thought it was for attention - but as Gho was a rescue bun who was starved i think it was because she was sort of chasing him from the food - but now she's learnt she will never be hungry again.

hey sarah, they been together for long? :? mine sometime chase each other around specially over tea time with there food but there not harming each other, why would it be you???

Im thinking maybe alyssa sees me as one of the pack and is fighting for attention. i limit my interaction with them but i have no idea what to do x

Back