• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Compulsive bunny checking

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Any body else have to check the rabbits are safely locked up, watered and covered up at night? Think I must go outside to check about half a dozen times every night...and if I hear a noise in the night, I have to go out to check again :lol: :lol:

Anybody else as loopy as me?

Any body else have to check the rabbits are safely locked up, watered and covered up at night? Think I must go outside to check about half a dozen times every night...and if I hear a noise in the night, I have to go out to check again :lol: :lol:

Anybody else as loopy as me?

As OCDs go, it's not a bad one Amy lol ;)

Probably just you..but keep doing it!
How are Columbine, Dominic, Brownie, Flipper, Razzle..ermm have I forgotten one..you'd better go and check!:lol:

Probably just you..but keep doing it!
How are Columbine, Dominic, Brownie, Flipper, Razzle..ermm have I forgotten one..you'd better go and check!:lol:

Already checked them 3 times tonight...I'll give them an extra check when I go to bed :roll:

The foster buns are all fine. I :love: Brownie, and Razzle is such a cutie

And Jill....you've forgotten Betsy :no:

Already checked them 3 times tonight...I'll give them an extra check when I go to bed :roll:

The foster buns are all fine. I :love: Brownie, and Razzle is such a cutie

And Jill....you've forgotten Betsy :no:
no missed her out on purpose...to make sure you've checked!:lol:

I used to go out in the middle of the night as I couldnt remember if id locked the shed door and id panic. It was locked every time:lol: Now I stand in the garden when everythings done and do a check list in my head. Very cold at the min :lol: It works for me though as things like shutting the door come natural so you can never remember if its been done as no real thought went in to it.

I check everything...
I have to check my hamster is in his cage every morning, then check all my pets are breathing or I freak out. I can sometimes get up several times a night to check my hamsters cage is pegged shut, rabbit hutch is locked, ect...
Then I can't leave the house without checking I've turned all the electrics (mainly hair straightners) off about 5 times, and checking that every single door is closed....
That's just the start of it :roll:

I check everything...
I have to check my hamster is in his cage every morning, then check all my pets are breathing or I freak out. I can sometimes get up several times a night to check my hamsters cage is pegged shut, rabbit hutch is locked, ect...
Then I can't leave the house without checking I've turned all the electrics (mainly hair straightners) off about 5 times, and checking that every single door is closed....
That's just the start of it :roll:

Sounds familiar

I check the house buns too! Especially the door between the bun room (where Winston, Snowdrop, Neville and the babies are) and the kitchen (where Dom lives)...just in case Dom gets in with them. I don't think they'd actually fight badly, but you never know :roll:

I constantly worry i havent closed/locked sheds properly etc..... and i have to check them before bed, and again if my dogs bark at noises or i hear anything i need to make sure nobody is in the garden.. always worry about them :roll:

when i first got poppy i used to go out three times a night in the rain wearing my jammies, to check the hutch was fastened properly :roll:

My neighbours are now used to me nipping down the garden in my dressing gown..cut off wellies and a headlamp on!:lol:

I have a disease called Bunny Paranoia ever since i left the buns for 4 hours with their kennel door open (by accident)

My neighbours are now used to me nipping down the garden in my dressing gown..cut off wellies and a headlamp on!:lol:

OMG, Jill.....do you ACTUALLY wear a headlamp?!?.....because I do TOO! :oops: :oops: If you were just joking, then forget I said anything!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

I too go out at all hours in my jammies and my Crocs.....my last check is usually between 2.30 - 3.00 just before I go to bed, and I take out milk jugs full of lukewarm water and a stack of ice cream tubs and give all the buns a drink of water, as their bottles have usually frozen again by then! :roll: I also have to make SURE about ten times that I have shut Timmy in the kitchen before I go upstairs so that he doesn't get himself into mischief in the night! :roll: :lol:

Back