• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

9.5" willow ring gone!

Hopper

Mama Doe
Gave the buns a 9.5" willow ring thismorning, not cheap and with in 2 hours nothing is left of it apart from odd bits :shock: No matter what i give them willow wise or gras tunnel wise etc.. they dont last long at all and it costs me a bomb :shock: Seen lovely willow houses and huts but £20 a peice, dont want to buy them as they will be nothing left in an hour :roll:

:lol::lol:my frenchie can demolish a £6.50 willow ball in about 2 hours!

I've given up on them as they're so expensive and just keep taking branches off the apple tree instead.

Charlie can demolish woden chew toys (the big ones) in about 20 minutes, so I tend to just stick loads of toilet roll tubes in, he has a log house thingy, and some smaller chew toys and a small hamster log (stuffed with hay) in his hutch :)

I don't know why I bother giving willow toys to Piglet & Eeyore cos it takes them years to destroy them. Sophie gets their toys most of the time and it takes her about 10 minutes to get through them :lol:

Alfie and Bubbles got a chill n snooze bed from HE for xmas and they've only managed to eat a quarter of it so far. :shock::shock:

Yes, gretel seems to know the difference between cheap and expensive toys - cheap ones she won't touch.

Bought a fab willow 'goldfish bowl' shaped thing last Sunday and stuffed it with hay - it was completely demolished by Wednesday.

Can't give her much cardboard cos she eats it! :shock:

The outdoor bunnies are the same... they go through hay biscuits within 5 minutes... and those naturals stuffed hay/willow balls in less than an hour.

the indoor bunnies seem to take longer :lol:

My uncles english bull terrier got through a £13 'indestructable' dog ball in 10 minutes :lol:

But my buns are the same, i get them willow balls and before i know it they are in bits all over their cages!

Lol, youd think they would at least reduce the price seeing as buns are getting through them so fast. Ive orded some bits off hay experts, once that comes doubt they will last long wither, will be bankrupt at this rate :lol: Hmm maybe i should give them a tree :lol:

Those indistructable balls, is it the boomer balls? My Tara has gone right through one of them :shock::roll::lol:

Lol, youd think they would at least reduce the price seeing as buns are getting through them so fast. Ive orded some bits off hay experts, once that comes doubt they will last long wither, will be bankrupt at this rate :lol: Hmm maybe i should give them a tree :lol:

Those indistructable balls, is it the boomer balls? My Tara has gone right through one of them :shock::roll::lol:

the longest anything lasts with the outdoor lot are the plastic balls due to them now bothering to chew them... they only break if moo chucks it out of the hutch when ive got the door open!!

Hmm yeh. Im trying to give them more options of toys and things as i get worried they will get bored. hey have tunnels, rabbit rattles, boxes and loo roll tubes, carrot rattle seisel thingies, wooden bus they dont bother with, hanging kebobs things, hay balls, rope tugs and 3 balls but i dont feel thats enough, it actualy looks like ahrdly anything! Cant think of anything else as these willow things they obviously love but dont last.

Back