• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agh - Gretel just humped Gregory!

Gregory and Gretel are just in their pen cos I'm playing Mario Kart and they like to interfere...

Gretel has just full on humped Gregory - first on the head, then from behind - didn;t know females do that? Should I be worried?! He chased her away and then she chased him. Never seen them do this - they have been bonded for 2 and a half months and both are neutered.

Yep, girl bunnies hump too :shock: My little Trix still does occasionally. It's just a way of asserting dominance, although it sounds as tho Gregory told her off! Just keep your eye on them, tho I'm sure there's nothing to worry about hun x

Yeah they do :? Lottie sometimes humps George :( Especially after we have been holding George :?

Strange girlies :lol: Hope poor Gregory is ok xXx

lol pearl tries it on from time to time... alvin will chase her around the house to put her back in her place tho :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back