PDA

View Full Version : Not just a Rabbit

winnies angel
10-01-2009, 08:33 PM
On sale now Not just a Rabbit, a diary by Winston and Angel. To raise money for Bunny Burrows (Charity no: 1090006) and Tyne Tees Animal Trust (1111362)
ISBN no: 978-1-84549-343-1
To buy your copy hop along to our web page www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com
We do apologise that it is a tad exspensive (best deal we could get) but if bought from us a guaranteed 2.99 goes to the charities! (If you buy at Amazon etc they get the best cut.)
Whats it about, well its the truth to us buns...
"Not just a rabbit" follows the life of Winston the Rabbit, in his own words. We learn that rabbits are very intelligent, they understand everything humans say and they love to play. We also learn that rabbits are bothered by the phrase "just a rabbit" they are much cleverer than that!

Winston's life was not always wonderful and he shares his unhappy experiences as well as the fun times. He also shares stories of the lives of other rabbits that have crossed his path and who eventually found their way to friendly places.
It is hoped this book will help make people think about how animals are treated and also draw attention to the magnificent work that the rescue organisations do.

All proceeds from this book will be going to 'Bunny Burrows' and 'Tyne Tees Animal Trust'. Without their efforts many animals may not be here today.

Thanks, if you are interested we have an order of 100 coming next week be one of the first to own this story.:D

andic
10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
what a great idea!
I've pm'd you!

tickles
11-01-2009, 12:12 PM
ordered x looking forward to recieving it x

winnies angel
11-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I should have the copies tuesday so I'll send straight out to you and you should have it by end of week! Remember if you like it to send us a review so we can add it for others to read!
Rememeber I aint taking 1p of any money made from this so a guaranteed 2.99 is going to the charities (they need it more than I do)
Just to remind you why this is sooo important to me have a look at www.bunnyburrows.btik.com (one of the charities) their you will find Freeway who had more than just his ear cut off! Just for fun.
Tamar and Soul who just needed some ear mite cream from the vets, they are now brain damaged.
Naomi who had her teeth cut with pliers, she then had to have them removed through her chin.
And many more...

winnies angel
13-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Everyone who has ordered so far they are in post now so should get them Thurs? think.
Anyone live locally I will be in the Galleries washington on 14/3/09 (selling)so pop by and say hi!

andic
13-01-2009, 10:01 PM
I've ordered mine!
Can't wait to read it!!!!:D:D

andic
14-01-2009, 10:48 PM
:wave:Received the book today!:D

thanks
xx

winnies angel
15-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Let us know what you think! But even if you think its pants just remember your money is going to the rescues so you haven't lost anything in that case!:D

bunny mad lisa
16-01-2009, 02:26 PM
i have the book and think it's wonderful! i haven't finished yet as i have been so busy but I am enjoying it and will send you a review next month.
it will be in the next bunny mad magazine out in march, so i hope you get a few more sales!
A great book for a worthy cause, buys yours today!;)

winnies angel
16-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks Lisa, I feel bit shocking about price of it as it doesnt look much and I dont want people to think that Im robbing them.
But you are getting something to keep in return, of suppose donating to charity (although obv its buying it)
Rememeber to check our page for what happened next after the book and to follow the terrible 2 now through their diary!

andic
17-01-2009, 09:09 PM
:wave:it's brilliant! I've loved reading every page - I'll do a review for you!!!

sending bunny kisses to the lovely Winston and Angel
xxx

winnies angel
17-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Thankyou we just wanted to show the world that we aren't stupid and we listen to you guys all the time!
We feel sorry for the little guys at rescue (we know they'll get special home one day) but we wanted to help in any little way we could. So saved our pocket money and that was the result.
Remember to check what happened after the book on our web page if you havent already but you may need a tissue.
Bless all the bunnies in this world and next... thanks for spending your hard earned pennies we know you have to work hard for your money but it will help many other guys like us so thank you soooo much
love Angel and I (Winston Wabbit) xx

winnies angel
20-01-2009, 11:50 AM
This would make a good Easter present for a child and teach them few basics while reading it!:)

winnies angel
24-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Just want to say thanks to everyone so far who has helped and hope they enjoyed the story. If you are at Bradford show today tomorrow pop by and say hi to Aunty Gwen Bunny Burrows let them know you support her amazing work!
Im popping down 2m so if you are their say hi be nice to see people who we talk to, Il have my hoppybunny coat on cant miss me.:D

keepingmesane
24-01-2009, 04:30 PM
ive just received it :) looking forward to sitting and reading it :)

winnies angel
25-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Hope you like it!xx

winnies angel
28-01-2009, 07:13 PM
:wave:

winnies angel
30-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Just wondering how many of you guys have read our diary yet and if you have enjoyed it? Hope you have!
We are advertised in petology if you wish to sign up for the newsletter (free) or check out their animal products at petextraordinarium (on our links page)

winnies angel
02-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Bunny Burrows is holding their annual hot x bunny day on 5th April 2009.
A chance for you to pop along and meet the real angels of our story Not just a Rabbit...aswell as raising much needed funds for Aunty Gwen.
If you live local pop along. Its a day to raise much needed funds aswell as have a laugh and meet some of the buns and of course make friends for life.
Photo competition, last year cake making etc etc
(let you know think its richmond town hall)

winnies angel
05-02-2009, 09:44 PM

Netutopia
08-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi :wave:

I have just ordered your book from your website and can't wait to get it and read it with my son.

Thanks
Jo

winnies angel
09-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Yep I'l post that tomorrow as I think I have missed tonights! Thanks remember to read the So far part on web page to find out what happened next and then the diary continues in the Our Diary section from we the book left.

winnies angel
15-02-2009, 09:38 AM
:wave: bump :wave:

winnies angel
21-02-2009, 09:49 AM
With Easter on way this wold be great gift for someone!

winnies angel
04-03-2009, 11:47 AM
If you live near hop along to the galleries washington saturday 14th march where we'll be selling our story and hopefully making new friends.
Remember the more we sell the more these rescues can rescue!
hope to see you

winnies angel
08-03-2009, 10:40 AM
:D bump

sillyrabbit
09-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Just ordered a copy x

winnies angel
09-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Sent copy today so should have it wed I would imagine! Hope you enjoy.

winnies angel
23-03-2009, 12:28 PM
:wave: bump

caerleon
23-03-2009, 10:15 PM
sounds a bit strange but is it an english story?i much prefer to read them rather than american:oops:

winnies angel
24-03-2009, 02:18 PM
sounds a bit strange but is it an english story?i much prefer to read them rather than american:oops:

Not daft question at all. Yeah English (well wrote as I speak to be honest) its a diary from my buns point of view
We live North East England thats where the money is going to, 2 rescues up here.

caerleon
24-03-2009, 06:01 PM
thank you will get ordering!just done through your website its nicola!:wave:

winnies angel
24-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Posted, hope you enjoy! Thankyou for helping

caerleon
24-03-2009, 09:00 PM

no probs like to help buns when i can!

Netutopia
26-03-2009, 08:51 AM
above spam post reported

caerleon
26-03-2009, 09:54 PM

got my book 2day!!cant wait to start reading thanks again!!!

winnies angel
27-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Remember if you like it e-mail us your comments for our review page. We wouldn't sell any if it wasn't for you guys helping us

winnies angel
11-04-2009, 05:09 PM
I know you see a lot of my posts and have bought books etc just so you know im not a con there is a picture of me (not very good) on bunny burrows web page so you can see it exists also to read where your money is going read charlottes diary there you will see why it means so much to us to help! newest arrival mum and baby its such a cruel world...
http://www.communigate.co.uk/ne/bunnyburrows/page37.phtml
x

winnies angel
02-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Yet another selling oppurtunity if anyone is at Quest Sunderland for the talk on animal communication this thursday evening then I will be there with our book if anyone wishes to buy on the night.

bunny mad lisa
07-05-2009, 01:30 PM
hiya
just wanted to let you know that i bought your book for a friend and she absolutely loved it and has read it twice already! she said it gave her a few laughs and made her smile.
you may copy this for your reviews if you wish
best wishes
lisa

winnies angel
15-05-2009, 11:11 AM
So glad she liked it! :D We had one person buy it they loved it so bought further 3 copies for there friends. Which I thought was really nice idea and obvi they did like it as its not cheap to buy.
Thats whats its all about making people laugh but hopefully learning them something along the way...even if it is just how cheeky bunnies really are:lol:

winnies angel
25-05-2009, 09:26 PM
23-5-09 sunderland vets for pets open evening we will be there with our book as will Bunny Burrows (one of the rescues) and you will also see aunty honor. So hop along for your free health checks for our bunnies and chat bunny with everyone. Raffles etc see http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/events.html

winnies angel
16-06-2009, 09:55 AM
just to remind people in Sunderland area about the vet open evening and let you know that some of Bunny Burrows rescue buns/pigs will be coming along for cuddles! Aswell as Winnie & Angel so dont miss out on your free health check.;)

Lessie
24-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Hi there,

Have you got any books left!? :?

I would love to buy one! :D

winnies angel
25-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Yep im selling them as I make more from selling myself for the rescues than I do through Amazon etc.
If you wish to pay by cheque thats fine just let me know and ill send address etc otherwise you can buy direct from our page www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com
thanks

Lessie
25-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Yep im selling them as I make more from selling myself for the rescues than I do through Amazon etc.
If you wish to pay by cheque thats fine just let me know and ill send address etc otherwise you can buy direct from our page www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com
thanks

Mmm I haven't got a cheque :roll:

Paypal!? :D

winnies angel
25-06-2009, 09:14 PM
yep paypals fime you can do it directly through the webpage then it comes up in my e-mails just as though you'd bought something on e
-bay

*Spider*
25-06-2009, 09:24 PM
I would love to buy a copy,just need to get some doe and then will deffo order!

winnies angel
26-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Ill post book in morn Allessia.
Thanks for your support!

Lessie
30-06-2009, 09:54 AM
I've recieved your book this morning!!! Looks brilliant!!!

I will read it today in the run with Velvet and sunbathe!!!! :lol:

What more do I need! :D

Thank-you!!!

I will post my review asap once I've finished reading it :D

winnies angel
05-07-2009, 03:59 PM
well thanks to all who have bought please read post "it beggars belief" for up date of what the money will actually be used for...xx

Loz
11-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Sounds really interesting! Ordered mine :)

winnies angel
04-08-2009, 09:50 AM
What did you think Loz?

winnies angel
08-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Keep us in mind for Christmas prezzies!