• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UPDATE Bonded Sonny REW and Robyn !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Sonny and Cher are two of the infamous rews :love: When they came back from their ordeal they werent bonded but they were when they were taken :(
Tree bonded them with a tiny bit of trouble and a week later they came here. They lived happily for two weeks together in the dog kennel run.

Unfortunately they then had a massive fight :shock: Sonny was badly beaten by Cher :( He had big bites and a slashed ear :( I kept them side by side until the wounds healed and tried to rebond them, alas she just locked onto him :cry: Poor Sonny was very upset and I was in panic mode :cry: They had also been reserved as a pair :(

Today I am in the process of bonding Sonny with Robyn :love: She has been in rescue for some time now :cry: They are in a dog crate in the lounge and all seems to be going ok, so far ;) Poor Sonny cant see well though and gets a little suprised when Robyn appears by his side :) Bonding vibes please so these lovely bunnies can go to their forever home next weekend :)

Last edited:
Good luck Steph :D

My boys seemed so laid back the two of them and Lola got on straight away. I was very lucky. Saying that now Leon has gone Larry and Lola actually seem happier, they are a lot closer and binky around a lot more :?

:wave: Morning Steph... hope you had a comfortable night on the settee and am wondering how they're getting on this morning?

:wave: Morning Steph... hope you had a comfortable night on the settee and am wondering how they're getting on this morning?

:wave: Hiya Jill :D Yep comfy on the settee :lol: All is well with the pair :) Sonny thumps when he is going to the hay basket or food bowl but I think thats him saying Im on the way :lol: They are now tucked up in a neutral wendy house for the night and I will be monitoring them throughout :shock: :D

Glad it's all going well hon ... we need piccies!!

I wonder if the police got confused between your buns being bonded and mine as Pip and Zig-Zag came back here with a note saying they had tried several times to re-bond them but they always fought and had been seperated for their own well being .... :?

Awwww Steph I am so pleased that Robyn will have a husbun YAY!!!! Awww this is great news and you have worked so hard with Robyn x x x x x x

Glad it's all going well hon ... we need piccies!!

I wonder if the police got confused between your buns being bonded and mine as Pip and Zig-Zag came back here with a note saying they had tried several times to re-bond them but they always fought and had been seperated for their own well being .... :?

Judging by what Pip aka Bobby is like here, I don't think he's the type to fight. :? He just puts up with things. :love:

Fingers and paws crossed for Sonny and Robyn, Steph. I hope everything goes well.:)

Back