• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Auntie Angie

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Dear Auntie Angie

Mummy keeps saying this is my home now, but it's all a bit strange, I don't really know where I am, and there is a big boy bunny who lives here already. I love my new mummy, she keeps giving me lots of strokes which makes me feel much better, but I'm not sure I like my new house yet. I'm a bit scared, and I'm not sure what to do!

Mummy says my paw must be feeling better as I'm nice and warm and I like digging my vet bed! She also says that you miss me lots! I miss you too Auntie Angie, I miss my hutch and your kisses and cuddles, but mummy says soon I'll get used to all the new things here, and love it just as much!!

Missing you

Lots of love
Bracken xx

Bracken4.jpg

Awwww you are so lucky to have Bracken :love::love::love:

I fell in love with her and had to stop myself from enquiring :oops:

Awwww you are so lucky to have Bracken :love::love::love:

I fell in love with her and had to stop myself from enquiring :oops:

I forced myself to wait two weeks after she first appeared in august, and by the end of it I was crying because I wanted her so much, and now finally she's here, I just hope she settles, and is happy here!!! :love::love::love:

awwww ...Bracken ...now you have made my eyes leak ..and ive been so brave all day ... :(

i am so so pleased for you my beautiful girl ... i hope you soon feel at home .. :p

remember i love you lots ..and thats why i let you go ... :love: :love:

Awwwwww Kirsty! that is so lovely, she is a beautiful bunny and ANgies I can see why you wanted to keep her, she is:love:

Back