• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your rabbit photos

jenzel5

Mama Doe
I am doing a rabbit awareness talk at our practice for rabbit week. I am wanting to use some rabbit photos for my presentation. Any are welcome. So if you would not mind me using some photos please post them on this thread. I would like to possibly use some photos of rabbits who have had myxi and and other problems such as dental etc. If you have any you can PM me some photos if you wouldn't mind me using them. I will be talking about vaccinations and don't know whether to use horrible photos but it is sometimes the only way to get the message across about vaacinating rabbits. What does everyone else think? thanks.

Also some photos of people's set ups will be good so people can see what accomodation is appropriate for a rabbit

Its a really good idea to have some horrible looking photos on, it'll shock them i think :)

I dont think you'll be wanting pics of poppet, he's not poorly, he's just a lil spoilt boy ;)

Sounds like a really good idea. Here's a picture of Wesley he is being treated for suspected EC. That is perhaps something you could add as it is sometimes difficult to notice the signs initially.

I know it isn't the time of year but flystrike pictures would be good to.

IMG_0738.jpg

Sounds like a really good idea. Here's a picture of Wesley he is being treated for suspected EC. That is perhaps something you could add as it is sometimes difficult to notice the signs initially.

I know it isn't the time of year but flystrike pictures would be good to.

IMG_0738.jpg

What signs has Wesley been showing? Aaaawww I hope he gets better soon.

No ill bunny photos but I can post my outdoor set ups

Trip and Scarlett's 6ft happyhutch

DSC01306.jpg

Buu and Beau's 6ft Rydale hutch they have a hutch each at the moment but are out everyday playing in the house or run

DSC07997.jpg

The run Buu plays in during the day, obviously its not empty but was in the photo because I had moved it to clean the patio and put the cover on and is usually on the paving slabs

DSC02052.jpg

And this was Buu's old set up but the lid is missing in the photo because it was clean out day, she will be having something similar when I move but with a run attached to the Rydale hutch

Its a 6ft happyhutch inside the run pictured above

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01369.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

Here is a pic of my boy kermit, he has head tilt from EC. He got this in April last year. He still has the head tilt, but leads a normal happy life apart from that and some rolling throughout the day when he loses his balance.
When he first got ill and i took him to the vets they told me to get him PTS, but i refused and found this site and the peoples advice from on here basically saved my boy! I can give you some more pics if you think they would be of any help.
P1011387.jpg

Thanks everyone. Please keep pictures coming as i hope to start the powerpoint presentation tomorrow so all the pictures I can get tonight would be of great help!:D

Oh great. Keep them coming. I will let everyone have a look at the powerpoint presentation once I have finished it so they can see it and give any feedback.

Back