• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Feel So Mean :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have had to seperate Liam from the rest of his family :cry:
Whilst there are no signs of any plums for him or Patrick today Liam has started to display typical Buck behaviour.

I feel dreadful :cry:

Could he not be seperated with Liam so he has some company? I expect Liam will start to show male behaviour too soon

Edit: upps sorry just thought it through! obiously they will probably start to fight once hormones have kicked in :roll::oops:

Jane dont feel dreadful, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, just think of the possible outcome if you didn't separate him and keep that in your mind. I'm sure he'll make up for it by charming lots of extra cuddles out of you;)

:cry:Awww no.It is for the best though and i am sure he will be fine.
Sending big hugs to you.

Pop the boys down to the surgery - Christabel has a knack of pushing them down even when you think they aren't there.x

Aww Jane Im sending hugs :D I was the same when I spilt Baby Buzz from his mum Jess :cry: :cry: It all ended well though as the whole family were rehomed together :love: :love:

She has done that a couple of times for me!

Poor Liam though i am sure he will be reunited with Niamh soon x

Liam has perked up now. He is in a cage within his siblings enclosure. He is sitting up on a stool observing them as if he is the King !!

Back