• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloverleaf cookies

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Got some cloverleaf cookies from P@H the other day and they've all gone mad for them. It's a stampede to the door and then they're just yanked out of my hand! :roll:

They step on/over each other to get them - knocking anything in their path out of the way! It's so funny! :lol: I think I may have to get them again!

The buns have given them they're highest rating and recommends them to all you bunnies and they're hoomins out there!

Last edited:
fantastic, Ive just bought some online from here www.simplyk9.co.uk. Never had them before, so I only got 1 packet, as I didn't want them to turn their noses up at them

Everything bunny is soooo much cheaper than I ve seen it anywhere else.

2 x Nibble Woodroll-Carrot Roll £3.54
2 x Herbs Plus (500g) £3.12
1 x Treat Sticks - Carrot/Fennell £1.16
2 x Dandelion Delight (100g) £2.32
2 x Herbal Garden (100g) £2.32
1 x Cloverleaf Cookies £0.82
1 x Treat Sticks - Dandelion £1.16
1 x Wood Picnic (150g) £1.16
2 x Large Willow Ball Toy £4.10

Sub-Total: £19.70
Flat Rate Delivery ( UK Shipping Zone): £2.99
Total: £22.69

There is not a great choice but its what I would buy anyways, plus stuff for chincillas and gp's too.

i've just placed an order on here!! everything is so cheap!!

16 naturals products for £22.34 with p+p

amazing!

Its fantastic, I can't believe they are so cheap, postage is so low and they accept paypal. Review will come when I recieve my order

lol I can't believe how much I got for my money, imagine how far 17 pound would have went on hay experts!!

i know, i spent £35 from hay experts at xmas and didn't really get all that much so these are just the extras i would have liked for them :D

Back