• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mum is going to kill me!

H Maughan

Mama Doe
I've sorta had a real weak moment today. i decided to look in the petshop as i needed some cuttlefish bone for the tortoises. They've had a lovely black and white lop bunny in there for quite some time. I remember him being there since before christmas. I sorta told myself that if he was still there i may consider buying him.
So he was still there today and i bought him :D. I'm planning on house training him getting him castrated etc and then getting him a companion to live with in the future.
My mum specifically told me not to buy anymore rabbits whilst at uni. My landlady is fine with it and my housemates are suited. I do have a part time job so i can afford to keep him. I'm so excited about collecting him on monday. I just need to do a lot of rushing around to buy him everything he needs!
Please don't be mad at me:oops:
Helen xx

Back