• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone/rescue want 2 bags A&P, Lancs?

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
I bought 3 bags of A&P before Xmas - and only today checked use by dates after reading the other thread on A&P. I have two unopened bags - Natural pellets (20kg) which runs out end March, and Herbs and Fibre, which runs out end Feb (15kg).

Does anyone want them? Would have to collect as I have no transport - but happy to give it to a rescue or bunny owner who could use it, rather than it go to waste. I'm near to Rochdale area, Lancashire.

Main thing is it gets used - such a waste otherwise! Can't belive I bought so much and didn't even think about expiry dates :oops:

Ilive in oldham, and have been having trouble getting a bag of the natural, is there no way you could get someone? It would really help me out, I would of course make a donation to a rescue if I did get it.

Ilive in oldham, and have been having trouble getting a bag of the natural, is there no way you could get someone? It would really help me out, I would of course make a donation to a rescue if I did get it.

Hi, could you come over and collect it? Best thing for me would be if someone could come and get it as I don't have transport.

Maybe you could have bag of natural and Jazzy B the bag of Herbs and Fibre?

Back