• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO FudgeMallow - my buns, pigs, hammies and torts

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Hiya :wave:. As promised in my pm, this is an introduction to my bunnies.

Lets start with Flynn. He is about 5 and is a pets at home rabbit. I bought him before i knew any better, but it seems it was fate, as when i took him to the vet for a check up the day i got him, we found his one loppy ear lopped because of earmites :( . The poor boy had not been treated and was in a great deal of pain :( . Now a happy healthy bunny, he has had his fair share of problems, and he has palsy in his face, giving him a permanant droop.

DSCF0115.jpg

Flynn lives with Taffy. Taffy came from Fife Rabbit Rescue, along with my beloved Trio bunny. Trio had 3 legs and was very disabled. He enjoyed a relaxing few months with us, but his ailments got the better of him and he went to the bridge. This left Taffy grieving :( . Flynn, who has always been a single bunny, seemed to take to her. While they dont have the best bond in the world, they do care for each other.

DSCF0114.jpg

On the hay train :lol:

DSCF0145.jpg

You can see his droopy mouth in this photo.

Picture063.jpg

Then we come to my ever so gorgeous Gracie. I have always wanted an english lop. When i saw Gracie advertised on RR i got in touch with Jane Dexter from warwickshire. We agreed a place to meet and my friend Fiona kindly drove me down to meet Jane and collect Gracie. She is sooo friendly, but hates other bunnies.

DSCF0116.jpg

2007_11156thmay080002.jpg

Then we have Bigwig. Bigwig came from Fife Rabbit Rescue. He is a 3 legged bunny. His previous owner threw him from a moving car :evil: . He is however a happy friendly little bunny.

2007_102515thapril080048.jpg

Bigwig was then bonded the to pretty little Holly bunny. They are very much in love. Holly is nervous, but her confidence has grown so much.

Picture022.jpg

Together

2007_102515thapril080047.jpg

Then my newest addition. Giles was dumped in Morrisons carpark. Someone saw the pet box and brought him to my work. He was in a terrible state. He had horrific ear mites, very slight head tilt, pasteurella, sore hocks and was very underweight. Despite all of this he is sooooo friendly, he adores anyone who will give him a nose rub.

Before (this spread round his shoulders too)

Picture008.jpg

Picture006.jpg

A few weeks after

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

He was neutered on Thursday and awaits a hot date with Flora from Fife Rabbit Rescue :D.

So, thats the bunnies, hope you like them.

Last edited:
Then the piggies and hammies

So, this is Bobo

Picture160.jpg

Picture164.jpg

And her daughter Jazz.

Picture161.jpg

Picture166.jpg

Then there is Levi.
Picture151.jpg

This is Kiki

Picture120.jpg

Picture192.jpg

And 3 legged Pebbles

pebbles063.jpg

pebbles051.jpg

Finally my torties

This is Echo

2007_1228torties0030.jpg

Roxanne.

2007_1228torties0051.jpg

This is Odin

2007_1228torties0033.jpg

And this is Naboo

2007_1228torties0021.jpg

After many attempts at tortoise tables, we decided that Rabbit 140 cages were best.

So each pair enjoy a massive enclosure each :D

Picture134.jpg

Hello :wave:

I have already seen most of these photos but am having another look because they are lovely :D

OMG amazing home for the lucky bunsters!

Love all your animals but i so LOVE Giles :love::love::love:
He is gorgeous think i will send Fudge to bunny-nap him :lol::lol: and i love long eared Gracie :love: She is amazing, i love english lops (well all lops :lol: )

Thanks for showing me your zoo :lol::lol:
I will hav to post pics of my mad house once back from bunny shopping :lol:

Oh Shaz. Giles looks so well now :) What a great job you did with him. Loving the new shed and all the pics are gorgeous! x

Back