• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding day today

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
:wave:

I'm on a bondig mission since Butons died (RIP) on the 19th little Cleo has been alone, i am attempting to bond her into her family group of brother and sister and i think it's going well for now. No chasing or fur pulling, there jsut exploring right now and all 3 snggling into a pile:love:

Hopig its a good sign as id love Cleo o have buns to snuggle with these extra cold nights and so i have a huge spare hutch for my other pair to move into as they have chewed huge holes that i keep needing to fix in there hutch:shock:

Wish me luck:)

Thanks yeah exactly like when they where babies, they've been snugled up all day lterally never moved from under the sink:love:

Good for Cleo to have a new group good for Lic and Raine as they can now have a nice huge new hutch and good for me as i can get rid of there old one everyone wins:lol:

Still sad about poor little Buttons gosh i never expected him to go in a million years, im going to scrapbook him:love:

Back