• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The face of an angel..................

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
I think not, well at least not this morning.

Harriet decided that she didn't like her brand new bath mat and decided to make some alterations....

Before...

IMG_1954.jpg

After...

IMG_1959.jpg

As if butter wouldn't melt.....

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

At least she doesn't choose to eat her makings......

:D:lol:

whoops! gorgeous bun :)

She is a bit special this lady.

She was up on Preloved as her hoomins were emigrating to Aus and found out that they couldn't take her too. Despite 4 months of trying to find a home for her and her then friend who passed away the day before they left, no new home came forward.

So, what a shame, she ended up here. She's wonderful company and has a very big personality. This was only matched by her 5kg weight when she arrived. Now she's a sprightly 4kgs following the cutting down of her enormous daily food ration. She now has so much more get up and go hence her not looking like she's wearing a big old fur dress, but a nicely toned laydee.

Hopefully she'll have herself a friend real soon.:lol: Meanwhile she thunders around upstairs and has made our bathroom her own. Quite a treat for our visitors showering over Christmas!:D

:shock: when I last saw her she was too slow to have done anything like this. I guess at least she is now well enough to be mischieveious

oh she is lovely! is she a frenchie?? I loveee frenchies! wow she lives in your bathroom,thats a cool idea no wires to chew:lol:.

oh she is lovely! is she a frenchie?? I loveee frenchies! wow she lives in your bathroom,thats a cool idea no wires to chew:lol:.

She's supposed to be a German Lop, but I'm not great on breeds so can't be sure.

Nope, no wires in the bathroom but she quite likes eating carpet and baby gate bars, and expensive reclaimed Victorian pine doors :shock:.

Back