• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H - Panacur

If its the Liquid they will ask what species its for. If you say 'Rabbits' they wont sell it to you as the Liquid is not licenced for use in Rabbits. Not because its unsafe to use, just because it has not been put through the licencing tests needed. The liquid contains exactly the same active ingredient as Panacur Rabbit ie Fenbendazole.

I bought the paste from P@H and they didnt ask much at all just if they had used it before how many buns I had and how much I needed. I have had the Frontline from them to deflea the cats too and they asked similar questions. Their qualified person has to be the one that gets it out and gives it to you so if they aren't in store they wont sell it to you, this did happen to me so if you are travelling a long way might be worth checking before you go. They also take your name and address and write the batch no down thats about it.

They will ask if you've used it before.....if you know how to administer it......they may ask if it's preventatitve or treatment..........how many buns..........weight etc. Just general questions and then they will need your name and postal address for the records we have to keep.

Nothing is done with your details, so you won't start getting junk mail or anything.

It's the paste we will get.

Then they should sell it to you without a problem
I suspect they may advise you re the need to know the weight of the Buns and how long you need to treat them for. They may ask if you are registered with a Vet and whether your Bun has had Panacur before.

I'd be interested to know what they do ask................

I went and got the paste from P@H today and all i got asked was whats the weight of my bunny, If ive used it before and was told what to do! I gave my name and address and that was that!

Now im wanting to give tonight! How do i do it? what is 1 graduation? is it the very first line?
And what if Fudge doesnt take it and wont take it on a bit veg how do i give her it?

I went and got the paste from P@H today and all i got asked was whats the weight of my bunny, If ive used it before and was told what to do! I gave my name and address and that was that!

Now im wanting to give tonight! How do i do it? what is 1 graduation? is it the very first line?
And what if Fudge doesnt take it and wont take it on a bit veg how do i give her it?

From black line to black line is 2 graduations (on the same level). If you go up and down the black lines count as one (probably confusing here lol)

The first black line will be one graduation. Have a look at the instructions that come with the syringe as they do explain it well.

If she won't take it on the veg, hold her firmly, put the syringe in the side of the mouth and depress the plunger and she'll take the paste. it's only a small amount each time.

If she won't take it on the veg, hold her firmly, put the syringe in the side of the mouth and depress the plunger and she'll take the paste. it's only a small amount each time.

Ok i get it now :lol: Will i try her before or after her food as im just about to give her pellets?

Just given her it on a bit carrot - she wasnt too happy with the taste but she took it as she wanted her carrot :lol:
1 day down 8 to go

Put it in the middle of a piece of spring greens or similar and wrap it up ... works every time with my lot! x

That's how I do it ;)

Only Arnie wises up after a few days so have to mash it up in some banana :roll:

Kira loves the stuff :shock::lol:

I got my panacur from the vets for about £3.60 i think, one syringe is enough for my two buns as there so small haha. On the second day... Ozzy is a pain he gets it in his mouth now but Spice just eats hers in one go off a pellet :D

Back