• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding single bunny into existing pair

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
We're hoping to bond Dylan in with Biscuit & Wuzzle.

Dylan is a very independant bunny, but does love company and I hate seeing him by himself again :( Poor guy lost his sister then his wife :(
I was thinking about seeing if he'll go in with Biscuit and Wuzzle. They're both laid back bunnies like him. Biscuit will love having somebun else to cause havok with.

Has anyone had any luck with making a trio out of a pair and single buns?? Any tips will be helpful too :)

I am bonding Sasha with existing pair Buddy and Mallow. They all live together but there is still not a great bond with the two girls. They are improving and theres no actual fighting or anything but it looks promising :)

We've been struggling with giving the buns the attention they need. Martyn never wanted 6 bunnies. 4 was always the maximum, but then I saw Minnie and had to have her, and with her came Dylan so it became 6. Martyn feels bad for em coz we're not giving them the attention they deserve. We'd much rather try and get him in with the others than get another bunny. And being a batchelor house bunny isn't an option :(
He's very independant, but only 8 months old.

I am bonding Sasha with existing pair Buddy and Mallow. They all live together but there is still not a great bond with the two girls. They are improving and theres no actual fighting or anything but it looks promising :)

Mine would be 2 boys and a girl. Biscuit and Dylan arewn't bothered by the sights and smells of other bunnies, but Wuzzle's grumpy and chins EVERYTHING :lol:

wuzzle is allowed to be grumpy cos he's special. :D
personaly i have seen so many things that can go wrong with pairing just the two that i wouldn't try a trio, but i'm a wuss:lol: only one way to find out, if you are brave enough then try it, at least then you know:)

Back