• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Lola OK? Advice if possible please?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.
Can someone give me some advice please? Bit worried about Lola but it might be just me as I am a bit of a worrier.

Lola is dead frisky on a morning - we let her out in the garden and she binkies/chases cats/races about and scents everything. She comes in for her breakfast after about an hour. She stays out of her cage most of the day but since being speyed has started spending long periods of time sleeping under the coffee table. At about 7 pm 8pm she comes out for a fuss and has some more pellets and has a silly hour with us but I am worried she is spending too much time under the coffee table, is this normal for a rabbit to sleep for long periods. She is eating OK and seems perky and bright, her poos are large and golden.

Do buns sleep a lot?

Thank you!

lol honey goes to her fav spot about 6pm till about 8 at the end of my bed on the floor upstairs and sleeps!!:lol: so i hope so!!!

how long since she was speyed? Most cats and dogs become a bit more lethargic, lazy (and get a bit chubby) after being speyed and with fewer hormones raging around their is less incentive for her to tear around like a loon! if she is otherwise bright, happy and eating i wouldnt worry about it - she's probably just "maturing" and becoming more "sensible"!!

She was speyed about 5 weeks ago and healed wonderful. No problems - shes just turned into a sleepaholic!

She does rip around like a loon on a morning, she runs up and down the stairs, round all the rooms, out in the garden and back again but seems to enjoy her siesta on an afternoon.

Wish I was a bunny!

Back