• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Notts To Oldham

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help with a bun run from Nottingham to Oldham
This is to get the lovely Flipper to his new mummy:D

anyone? This is for me, well Sophie, who would be very grateful if someone could get her husbun to her. SHe is very lonely.

I can do from Nottingham to somewhere part way...Sheffield or Stoke perhaps, if anybody could pick up from there? Would probably have to be a weekend though.

I can do from Nottingham to somewhere part way...Sheffield or Stoke perhaps, if anybody could pick up from there? Would probably have to be a weekend though.

do you mean stoke on trent? as in trentham gardens, and the regent theatre? as I am there on sunday and tuesday :D

Im due up Manc way soon, let me know when your planning it for and will try fit it in around work :D If i can help that is! :lol:

Just like to say Sophie and I are so grateful to all of you who have offered you services. Just been downstairs to see how she is, she has been quiet for a while and she is snuggled between her just delivered hutch, and the radiator, do you think she is cold?

If she can be got to me then I can meet somebody at Birch Services on Saturday or Sunday as I am doing the Mr Jingles run one of them days and meeting someone at Birch Services (I think):D

Jill that would be great, but I don't drive and have no one who could get me there, shuch a shame too as I only live 10-15 minutes away from the services :(

I can't say I will drop him off because we will all be running on a timescale as there are a few of us doing the run otherwise I would have dropped him off for you:D

I might be running Mr Jingles from Barnsley to Birch. If needed I can meet in Sheffield first

Angie, I can get Flipper up to Barnsley junction of M1 if that's better for you?

I probably can't do Saturday morning though (17th Jan). Any idea when Mr Jingles run is happening yet?

We just need somebody to do Birch services to Oldham now....any takers?

Back