• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey - running in cirlces round my legs

Hello:wave:

I have just started to let Honey have free range of our small dining room. She loves the freedom.
Every now and then she flops and if I am nearby she will flop by my feet. (which I love)
I bend down and give her lots of attention, but the minute I stop, she starts running in and around my legs. Can you tell me why? Is it becuase I stopped stroking her too soon, or is it a territorial thing?

She is only about 18 or 19 weeks old, so not spayed yet.

Also, sometimes she makes a little squeeking noise.

She seems very happy as she does lots of Binkies, but since Eric and Ernie never did any of theses things, not sure if I should be worried.:oops::oops:

Last edited:
It all sounds fantastic to me :love::love:

My bridge bunny Scratty (avatar pic) was very vocal and she used to make a lot of squeeking noises (almost sounds wheezy) when running to greet me, she would also circle my legs with excitment. I'm not actually sure if it's territorial or just being very friendly and excited, but Honey sounds like one very happy little bunster!!

Scrat used to do happy flops for attention because she knew I would run over to her and make a fuss if she happy flopped.

I was wondering how little Honey was only today. So pleased to hear she sounds absolutely lovely and happy - Tyson used to do this before he was spayed. Not sure if girls also do it but it was definitely a hormonal thing with him. I am so happy Honey has got a lovely bunny mum and brothers (even if she can't be with them) I love Eric and Ernie too :love:

lol poppet does the same to my dad ;)
he loves running round his legs in circles and binkying over them!
He also squeaks when he runs round the sofa in excitement

Oh thanks everyone.
It's just that because the boys never did it, I wasn't sure if it was normal - yaaaaaaa She's happy!!!
I am so pleased she's happy - it could have been such a different story if I hadn't gone and got her:cry::cry:

I am so lucky to have such a lovely girl!!:love::love::love:

Back