• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Demanding little madam!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
you probably clicked on this thinking im talking about Miss Jelly...but oh no it was little miss pebbles who wanted a hot breakfast this morning...

went outside n poor pebs was buried deep in hay n she was very cold,her ears were like ice! i went n put some vetbed on our rayburn log oven n popped it on the hay in the hutch n she went right on it, but wouldnt eat hay, pellets or her veggies.

i think 'oh great stasis!' mum said 'maybe if shes cold she doesnt want cold food?'

SO....i mash up some pellets, a few oats with hot water, and her veggies, popped it in the microwave and erm...

well it was all gone within about a minute! since then shes been fine!

i think she was just very cold bless her!

you probably clicked on this thinking im talking about Miss Jelly...but oh no it was little miss pebbles who wanted a hot breakfast this morning...

went outside n poor pebs was buried deep in hay n she was very cold,her ears were like ice! i went n put some vetbed on our rayburn log oven n popped it on the hay in the hutch n she went right on it, but wouldnt eat hay, pellets or her veggies.

i think 'oh great stasis!' mum said 'maybe if shes cold she doesnt want cold food?'

SO....i mash up some pellets, a few oats with hot water, and her veggies, popped it in the microwave and erm...

well it was all gone within about a minute! since then shes been fine!

i think she was just very cold bless her!

:lol: I like that recipe for cold buns :lol:

shes such a tiny bun n has always been very slender so i guess the cold got to her more than domino, as hes a chunky boy.

lol

004-1.jpg

yum yum yum

Back